What are UTI's?
The deets on what's going on down there. Here are the facts:
UTI’s are common. They are often caused by harmful bacteria that sneaks in and produces an infection in your urinary tract—which can include your kidneys, bladder, and urethra.
Factors that can contribute to UTI's:
- Different body types
- Hormone changes from pregnancy and menopause
- Sex, peeing before and after can help reduce the risk
- Wiping from back to front instead of front to back— this transports G.I. bacteria directly into your urethra
Common UTI Symptoms:
- Pelvic pain or pressure
- Pain during urination
- Frequent urge to pee
- Urine that smells like ammonia
- Cloudy or blood in urine
- Discharge that ranges from thick white/yellowish-green or thin and clear
Want to learn how Yoori can help?